Through the Growth Goal process, and with parent, student, staff and community input, our mission statement was developed and revised to reflect the growth that continues to take place at Springvalley Middle School.
The purpose of Springvalley Middle School is to build strong connections with students in a caring environment that enables them to learn and live our cultural values of respect, engagement, accountability, cooperation, and honesty.
Reach for Creativity, Connections, Curiosity
- Be Respectful: Regard the feelings, wishes, rights, and traditions of others
- Be Engaged: Strive to be your best
- Be Accountable: Take pride in our school
- Be Cooperative: Work positively with others
- Be Honest: Be truthful and sincere with yourself and others